Description of Helicobacter Test:
- detect the presence of anti-HP antibodies;
- quick immunodiagnostic test;
- simple use;
- see the instruction for more information.
- 1 sealed aluminium pouch containing 1 plastic pipette, 1 desiccant bag (not to be used), 1 test device
- 1 sterile lancet for blood sampling
- 1 instructions leaflet
- 1 dropper bottle of diluent
- 1 alcohol swab
Helicobacter can cause Stomach Ulcer. If you have been treated for a Helicobacter Pylori infection, you cannot use this test again until your antibodies have dissipated from your blood. This will usually take 18-24 months. We are on our way to bring out another Helicobacter Pylori test that is not limited to this.
CE certified for home use.