Description of Male Fertility Test:
- This home test is able to measure the quality of the sperm.
- It does not only count the quantity, it also measures the mobility of the sperm.
- As these are the two norms for measuring the quality of the sperm (also in professional use), our male fertility test is the ideal solution for secure family planning.
- The result of the Fertility Test for Men is known after 60 minutes both quantity and mobility is measured.
- Test-Point Fertility Test for Men contains the following components:
- 1 Cup with temperature indicator
- Test tubes with 2 hoppers
- 1 Color Chart
- 1 dropper bottle with liquid
CE certified for home use.
Causes of fertility problems about 85% of the couples who do not use contraception and have sexual intercourse regularly are thought to conceive within one year.
Infertility is the inability to conceive within 1 year of trying. Approximately 15% of couples are affected by the infertility. It was estimated that about 35% of infertility are of female origin, 35% – male origin and around 30% of infertility cases remain unexplained, although detailed examination may reveal the underlying problem.
The condition when a woman is unable to conceive or carry the child is known as a female infertility.
- WHO Group I Ovulation disorders – hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism
This disorder is caused by the insufficient production of the sex hormones – follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) by the pituitary gland. The condition may be caused by the anorexia, drugs intake, cranial tumors etc.