Description Sports and FIT test:
- accurate analysis of 4 genes affecting your training from the following areas: recovery, oxygen uptake, endurance/strength abilities, and aerobic fitness
- analysis of your hereditary assets and development areas based on scientific research
- accurate sample exercises to utilise your strengths and get the most out of your training
- possibility to utilise the results to create an accurate training program
- instruction insert is included in package
Check also: Nutrition body effects test
Strength training is a base for feeling healthy, slim and svelte. When you are strong you can easily lose fat, raise muscles, run faster and hit harder. For feeling the strength in your body, you will need to train it in a proper way following different courses or hiring a personal trainer. There are two types of strength:
- absolute strength – is achieved by bigger muscles which increase your body weight and it needed for strongmen, bodylifters etc.
- relative strength – is not achieved by increasing the body weight and require controlling the calorie intake.
Strength training – is a type of physical exercises which are based on resistance for getting the muscle contraction which builds the strength and muscle endurance.
If you will do this training in a right way all functions of your body will perform better and you will gain improved joint functions, bone density, metabolism, cardiac work and other. The most popular technique that is used in this kind of training is increasing the force output of the muscle through slow weight increases. It’s called the principle of progressive overload. To follow this method you will need to lift weight that are heavy enough for you till muscular fatigue and then when you feel that it get easy for you, increase the weight and train in the same way with this new weight.