Troponin I test
DIAGNOSTIC cTn1 IN SERUM/PLASMA/WHOLE BLOOD TEST
The Rapid Troponin I Test is Gold Immunochromatography Assay for the qualitative determination of cTn1 in human serum/plasma/whole blood.
- Remove the cassette from the foil pouch, take out all the accessory to be used.
- Open the Alcohol Pad. Use the Alcohol Pad to disinfect the finger where to be pricked. (Note: Before blood collection, make sure the finger is clean and dry).
- Open a lancet and prick the fingertip, collect blood.
- Draw the fingertips blood specimen with one pipette.
- Vertically drop 4 drops (100 uL) specimen into the circular groove of the cassette with S.
- Wait 15-20 minutes and read the result. Do not read results after 20 minutes.
UNDERSTANDING THE RESULTS
Positive: Two red bands appear, one in the test area (T), another in the control area (C).
Negative: Only one red band appears in the control area (C), there is no red band in the test area (T).
Invalid: No red lines appear or quality control areas (C), a red band appears, indicating the operator error or reagent failure.
- test cassette
- alcohol pad
- blood lancet
- instruction insert
This product is CE marked and intended only for the use of health care professionals. The test is not intended for use by lay persons and the performance and safety of the test have not been assessed in home use.