Description of Sports and Athletic abilities test:
- check your predisposition to endurance and strength training
- test 6 gene variations that regulate muscle oxygen uptake and metabolism, cell energy supply, and muscle growth
- analyse the following genes ACE, ACTN3, PPARGC1A, AMPD1, GDF8, and NOS3
- instruction insert is included in package
- after you sent sample, it will be analysed in labarotory and you will receive email from us with the actual result and instructions on how to read it after 2-3 weeks
Strength training is a base for feeling healthy, slim and svelte. When you are strong you can easily lose fat, raise muscles, run faster and hit harder. For feeling the strength in your body, you will need to train it in a proper way following different courses or hiring a personal trainer. There are two types of strength:
- absolute strength – is achieved by bigger muscles which increase your body weight and it needed for strongmen, bodylifters etc.
- relative strength – is not achieved by increasing the body weight and require controlling the calorie intake.
Strength training – is a type of physical exercises which are based on resistance for getting the muscle contraction which builds the strength and muscle endurance.
If you will do this training in a right way all functions of your body will perform better and you will gain improved joint functions, bone density, metabolism, cardiac work and other. The most popular technique that is used in this kind of training is increasing the force output of the muscle through slow weight increases. It’s called the principle of progressive overload. To follow this method you will need to lift weight that are heavy enough for you till muscular fatigue and then when you feel that it get easy for you, increase the weight and train in the same way with this new weight.
Also, resistance training will require using special equipment if you want to improve specific group of muscles. Strength training is commonly used in a lot of kinds of sport like bodybuilding, power lifting, weightlifting. But if you wish to get stronger and healthier or just lose some weight, raise some group of muscles that is ideal type of training for you as well. It doesn’t require to be physically prepared before, you just need to pick the exercises that fit and work for you.