Sleeping rhythm test will help you check your genetic sleeping rhythm. This DNA test kit is based on the latest scientific knowledge and sample is taken easily and painlessly with a mouth swab.
- Non-invasive buccal test sample collection swabs.
- Safe and secure transport pouch.
- Instructions on taking the sample.
- Postage paid envelope for sending the sample to the laboratory.
Sleeping rhythm test is based on the latest scientific knowledge and sample is taken easily and painlessly with a mouth swab
Circadian rhythms (derived from Latin “around the day”) are also known as the body’s biological clock (“internal body clock”) that regulates the everyday 24-hours cycle activity of the person and body processes (body temperature control, hormone levels in the blood and etc.). Circadian rhythms also control the ability of the person to remain awake during the day and helps to fall asleep at night. Circadian rhythms are also influenced by the regime of the person, working hours, and schedule.
Affected people have difficulties while falling asleep or are unable to remain awake and active during the daytime. However, the quality of sleep fulfills the normal quality.
Check also: Cardiovascular disease risk test
Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder is caused by the alterations of the central 24-hours time-keeping system, the impairment of the inner circadian rhythm, and the environmental factors.
The disruption of the circadian rhythms may be associated with the following:
- Shift work
- Irregular timetable
- Time zone changes (jet lag)
- Changes in routine such as staying up late or sleeping in
- Medical problems and mental disorders including Alzheimer’s or Parkinson disease